Highlighted

Which effects has been used?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone! I'm very new to the Adobe AE Community. Can anyone please help as to which effects have been used to create the design attached herewith this post? Thanking in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Which effects has been used?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone! I'm very new to the Adobe AE Community. Can anyone please help as to which effects have been used to create the design attached herewith this post? Thanking in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure this is not an effect but an animated handmade illustration. ANyway, you have some effects that can help you to achieve this look (Cartoon, Find Edges, Roughen Edges, Scribble...)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Mr Jose for helping me out promptly. Can we create this animated handmade illustration in After Effects or should I use some other tool from the Suite?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE is nto the best tool for frame by frame animation (you can do it but Adobe has better tools for that task). Use Adobe Animate or even Photoshop to create and animate it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0