• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White pixelation in Lumetri

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that others have seen this issue, but I wanted to bring it up because I don't believe any of the posts are related to After Effects. I created this project in the previous version of After Effects (2019). I opened it today in 2020 and saw the folloing. I rolled back the drivers, as instructed, and the issue is still there. The only way to get rid of it is to turn off the Lumetri effect on all the layers (which specifically seems to happen with Vinette effects) or take it out of CUDA mode. Very frustrating. This is not a driver issue...it is another Adobe issue as evidenced by the fact that these posts about this go back months to a point where the driver was many versions ago. another adobe fail.jpg

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will give you my standard troubleshooting technique.

• Solo the layer you are having problems with
    • if problem goes away start adding layers one at a time until the problem reappears
  • With the problem layer selected press the U key twice to reveal all modified properties of the layer
  • Start by turning off the effects applied to the layer one at a time starting from the bottom
  • When you find the problem effect, start resetting values in the timeline by right-clicking

That should get you close to identifying the problem. I've never seen Luimetri cause anything like what you are seeing. My only guess is that the GPU acceleration is fouling things up. Project GPU acceleration is available in the Project settings (Shift + Alt/Option + Ctrl/Cmnd + k).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines