Why is my preview black and white?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

multimediafabrig88565216_0-1603875833459.png

multimediafabrig88565216_1-1603876429118.png

multimediafabrig88565216_2-1603876446064.png

I downloaded this intro template from a serious platform - dropped my files and since the beginning, my preview just shows color on the red background when starting and the logo reveal at the end....but the content in between is totally in B and W. Somebody an idea why's that? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also the files i used are jpg and mp4 - is this a color management problem or is it possibly the template I used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can't know. You have not offered any useful info like actual system info, comp settings, preview settings, render settings and so on as well as a link to the template that may already hold the answer in its fineprint/ additional instructions. You have to be much more specific. In fact I don't even know what showing us rendered files in VLC has anything to do with it, so if you provide screenshots it might also be useful to show us what it looks like in AE. For all we know you could simply be using a filter in VLC...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines