Copied

Why is it not appearing in the video when I change the solid colour 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why is the text disappearing

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it not appearing in the video when I change the solid colour 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because you have cropped the screenshot and have not given us any idea what layer the options in the Extended Graphics panel are point to, but they are obviously not pointing to anything in the Comp that is selected (Output_Vintage_Startup_Title) because the only layer is a nested comp called Startup. It is also highly unusual to be editing a comp by selecting a layer in the Projet Panel. That layer could be anywhere according to the Project Panel the Dark Gray Solid is used 3 times in the Project.

You also moved the CTI to the end of the timeline and then the layers dissapeared so I don't know what the out points for the layers are in the nested comp.  I don't have any idea how you have setup the MOGRT. We need workflow details, a flow chart or the layer that is driving the template revealed. There could be a bunch of problems in the setup. 

You could also share the MORT or the AE project so we could discet it. I strongly suspect user error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUe4Ro3rLCE&feature=emb_title here is also a video explaining in detail

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested the original MOGRT and AEP and everything worked as expected except the type on type color. I changed the color of the Gray solid using the Layer/Solid Settings menu and selected all layers and everything worked as expected except the Fill color so I dug down into the Tagline comp and found that the Fill effect had been turned off. When I fixed that everything worked as advertised.

I'm not sure why your MOGRT doesn't work but the one that I saved works just fine.

I don't know who designed that project but it is way more complicated than it needs to be. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0