Highlighted

Why System compatibility report in After Effects?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After running After Effects I get the message System compatibility report see. screenshot. I have the latest NVIDIA drivers, why is this happening? I also attach a TXT report.

fix.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why System compatibility report in After Effects?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After running After Effects I get the message System compatibility report see. screenshot. I have the latest NVIDIA drivers, why is this happening? I also attach a TXT report.

fix.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The System Compatibility Report is a new feature to help us know if After Effects and Premiere Pro are going to perform well and be stable.

You may want to roll your drivers back.

Or just continue and see what happens.

At least now we can do this as an informed decision.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is possible, but not very practical for the client-user of the software. From a psychological point of view, whenever he starts the application he sees this red report. :(. Think about it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now you removed it from the console in the debugger, why, do you do that, do you know that this report screen affects loading some of the plugins?? just bring it back man we need to stop that, you cannot make your users buy latest CPU's, this is so annoying, and thank God you fixed the most annoying thing that harmed me alot in a project, THE CANNOT STOP THE PREVIEW WITH THE SPACEBAR... The last AE stable version for me is CS 6 man, since then you have been doing a really bad job...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0