• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why there's black space when I scale down my object with motion tile effect?

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WeChat Screenshot_20200108092636.png

First I added motion tile effect to the picture, setting it as picture shown. Then I added transform and scaled it down. Next this showed. Isn't motion tile supposed to take over the whole window? Why there's still blank space on the edge? I actually encountered the same problem with mirror effect in PR.

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing wrong here. You need to understand rendering order. Certain effects will require pre-composing to get correct results, which is what happens here. The Transform effect simply overwrites your Motion Tile because it isn't "flattened" That said, you also likely have your order in which you apply the effects wrong. You seem to assume that Motion tile would respond to your scaling and just fill in the gaps, which again isn't how this works. Scale first, then tile.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey did you find a solution for this? I’m also having the same problem. If you did can you please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines