Highlighted

Why this is happening? I can privew my project but can't see anything is the composition! Help!!!

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You have enabled the shy guy, which hides the layers in the timeline. I would strongly advise to read the online help on such basics like layer switches and timeline buttons.

Mylenium

TOPICS
Expressions, FAQ, Import and export, Performance, Resources, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why this is happening? I can privew my project but can't see anything is the composition! Help!!!

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You have enabled the shy guy, which hides the layers in the timeline. I would strongly advise to read the online help on such basics like layer switches and timeline buttons.

Mylenium

TOPICS
Expressions, FAQ, Import and export, Performance, Resources, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 1