• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air.framework is damaged and can't be opened

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to download Adobe Air I get the above message.  I work on a MacBook Air (macOS Catalina version 10.15.1).  Can somebody help please.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh this worked!  Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks dude, this worked a treat. Saved me a lot of hassle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are brilliant!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. The MyInfinity app on my MacBook Pro gave that error this morning (Ran it because the Carrier Thermostat upgrade messed up Energy Usage information from Friday the 23rd), and the framework was listed as 32-bit in the System Report. I did not go the uninstall route, but used the attribute change command and all was well. 

FWIW: I only post this because I have had that app, and its framework installed before I upgraded to Catalina (was waiting for Canon, Logitech/Harmony and Netgear to get their stuff fixed first). So it was there before Catalina.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Thank you so much! I figured out the password, but then it just says... Kellys-MacBook-Pro. When I hit enter, it keeps reposting. Does that mean it's done or am I waiting for something to happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, entering the command you suggested worked! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow this solved the problem, thanks! Catalina seems to have a number of bugs since the last MacOSX update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You very much, worked perfectly!! on the first try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eugene

I am still having issues getting Adobe Air to work with a program, even do i have tried using to above code in terminal.

Adobe present 3 warnings, and fails to open the program at all..

hope that you have some other trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the tip! 

i have a problem, after entering the password it says:

ozlem is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.

Ozgur-MacBook-Pro:~ ozlem$

what should i do?

thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the tip! 

i have a problem, after entering the password it says:

ozlem is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.

Ozgur-MacBook-Pro:~ ozlem$

what should i do?

thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your help.

I have tried what you say but after I copied the sudo etc..., when I click return it requires the password , and  I can't understand why!  it doesn't give the possibility to type the password. I have tried for several times and it is as if it doesn't allow the typing of the password so there is no possible conclusion and the problem with a Adobe Air continues. Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks, that worked great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new MacBook Air in January and just updated to Big Sur from Catalina, maybe.  Anyway, prior to updating, I had downloaded Adobe Air and installed it, but when I needed to open it tonight, I got the message that the framework was broken.  If I run the command you gave us from my terminal, should it work now with Big Sur?  I am not tech saavy at all.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant! adobe air wiorks now oK t was the enter password that confused me but now its ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best solution is:

With the new Harman SDK you use "Package runtime included" on Windows and MAC. on Windows you will ghet a directory with the Exe included. On AMc you will get a MAC Application package

Windows: I use Actual Installer to Make an Install Package and sign it wirh codesign certificate

Mac: I generate a PKG in Terminal sign it with INSTALL Certificate  and i notarize the Package in terminal. So Gatekeepter on Mac is not complaining.

So i have a pertfect Install package on Windows and MAC

The Updates are handled in the Programm itself and checks wheter MAC or Windows and the downloads the correct installation:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

មិចក៏ចូលបាមហើយបើកលេងមិនទេជាប់លេខកូដសំម្ងាត់

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue with Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines