• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AIR framework not working - code suggestions not fixing the issue

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wondered if I you might know any solutions to get Adobe AIR to work since the newest update? Since I downloaded it, it shows me this message: "Adobe.AIR framework is damaged and can't be opened". I've tried running the lines of code that have been recommended on this forum, and others. It doesn't show any items to quarantine, so the code has nothing to remove. I have checked that Adobe Air is in the "frameworks" folder. When I run the code, it says: 

/Library/Frameworkssudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine ./Adobe\ AIR.framework

-bash: cd: /Library/Frameworkssudo: No such file or directory

I'm not an expert with coding or anything, so any help is appreciated!

TOPICS
How to , Known issues , OS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing you're trying to do the steps shown here?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/air/adobe-air-error-message-macosx-catalina/m-p/10753580#M55837

If that's the case, it looks you may have copied and pasted the code all as one line in the terminal instead of two.  First type "cd /Library/Frameworks", then hit return, then do the second line that starts with sudo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did -- I tried it again on different lines, but it still is not working. When I do the check ls -l@ ./Adobe\ AIR.framework/ ,  it shows me this:

ls -l@ ./Adobe\ AIR.framework/

total 0

lrwxr-xr-x@ 1 root  wheel   26 17 Apr  2019 Adobe AIR -> Versions/Current/Adobe AIR

com.apple.FinderInfo 32 

com.apple.quarantine 57 

lrwxr-xr-x@ 1 root  wheel   26 17 Apr  2019 Resources -> Versions/Current/Resources

com.apple.FinderInfo 32 

com.apple.quarantine 57 

drwxr-xr-x  4 root  wheel  128 17 Apr  2019 Versions

Nimras-Air:Frameworks nkhome$ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't no if this helps, but the release notes for the latest AIR SDK (33.0.2.338) from Harman lists this in Fixed Issues: "Correcting detection of Catalina OS version".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines