Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air SDK 29.0.0.122 - build not installing on devices

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are creating builds using Adobe Air SDK 29.0.0.122

But these build are not installing on test devices.

We got the following error:

Error occurred while installing the application:

Installation Error: ApplicationVerificationFailed.

Any idea about this? This error is not coming in Adobe Air SDK 29.0.0.112

But we are not able to use Adobe Air SDK 29.0.0.112 as it has ios store submission issue  (builds getting rejected for AIR SDK <=  29.0.0.112).

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please specify if you're using distribution/development certificate and development/adhoc provisioning profile ?

Thanks!

Pravishti | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also not able to get the Air 29.0.0.122 build to install via adb (windows dev environment) - however it works just fine on Air 28 and less.

We are using a distribution P12 certificate and an adhoc distribution mobile provisioning cert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue is fixed with the latest beta for AIR SDK. You may download the beta from Download Adobe AIR 30 Beta - Adobe Labs

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the reply. I will test this. Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue when installing SDK29.0, When is 30 going out of beta? I have'n't tried it but I have an app that needs to go on the app store and I would rather not publish it with a beta SDK

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have another problem. When i upload my ipa to iPhone 7, everything is fine, it is working. But when I upload my binary to apple store, it is rejected. I says "-fails to load the content and displays the splash screen indefinitely". I can see this bug using testflight.  It is hanging default image screen, isn't pass the app. I can't understand what is the problem. I am using air sdk 30.0.0.103.

Do you have an idea why it is?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines