• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air with Android 9.0 Pie

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Android 9.0 Pie on a Google Pixel 3 and need to run an application that requires Adobe Air for work.  The last version I was able to locate is 25.0.0.134 but does not work correctly.  Are there any later versions or beta versions avialable for android?  It doesn't seem that any versions come up by searching the play store.  Is this due to a compatibility issue?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please download the latest AIR SDK from Download Adobe AIR SDK and create a captive apk for your Android 9.0.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think there is a chance that you're not an app developer, and Amrita's answer would be what the developer of the app you want to use needs to do.

The AIR runtime in Google Play was removed from the store about six weeks ago. I expect you got the AIR 25 from one of the APK archive sites. If it does fail to work correctly your options would be to run the app on older devices, or appeal to the developer to update their app for Android 9, and to use the captive runtime version of AIR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines