Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 18 + Android ANE -> Bug

Contributor ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using AIR 17 + Android ANE without issues but after overlapping AIR with the lastest stable release AIR 18 SDK e got this error Dropbox - AIR_18_ANE_Bug.png when I try to publish the APK.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please let us know which ANE are you using in your application so that we can reproduce this issue at our end.

Regards,

Krati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's a ANE developed by my company so I can't share.

An important detail is that this ANE uses a third party JAR lib (also this JAR is proprietary and can't be shared) but it's an important detail that can help you to find the issue.

Thank you,

Hugo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hugo,

We are already investigating a bug for ANE which uses a third party JAR lib which is also included in AIRSDK and hence results in packaging error.

If possible you can share your ANE with me personally on krgupta@adobe.com so that we can check if this is the same issue and investigate accordingly.

Be assured that we will not use your ANE anywhere else other than investigating the bug.

Thanks,

Krati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 28, 2015 Jun 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krati,

Sended. Check you e-mail.

Regards,

Hugo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for the email. We have reproduced the issue and are investigating.

I will keep you posted on its progress.

Regards,

Krati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hugo,

We found that there were few issues in ANE packaging resolving which the application is packaged successfully.

These errors came up as there were some tooling changes in AIR 18. I have sent you an email, please verify and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Krati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines