• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

air 29.0.0.122 -> adhoc ipa not installed on the device.

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Flash Builder 4.7.

Today, I downloaded AIR SDK 29.0.0.122 from the offical page - https://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/air-sdk-download.html.

I applied air sdk 29 as normal and built the binary (.ipa) using air 29.0.0.122.

I built ipa as adhoc but can not installed on the device.

When ipa was built as adhoc with air 27 or 28, it was successfully installed on the device.

What's wrong?

Please let me know how to solve it.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Im using that build configuration.  Are you using a Mac or Windows?  Im on Windows 10 build 1803.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am also on Windows 10 with latest updates. Have you tried using iFunBox to install the .ipa? Maybe you are just using an iTunes version that is not compatible to your Air version. Sometimes iTunes and Air SDK use different API versions and the .ipa can't be installed just because of that. iFunBox helps in these cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the behavior that I described 2 posts earlier. Seems there was a change, previously it was possible to install with appstore certificate on a test device but since Air 30 that no longer works. you have to build a test ipa with adhoc and make sure the app is good for release, then build with appstore to upload with Application Loader. it's inconvenient but it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines