• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 3.7 app won't install on Transformer Infinity, gives "device storage full" error

Contributor ,
May 08, 2013 May 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to AIR 3.7 and have found my AIR for Android app, published from the Flash CS6 IDE, will no longer install on my Asus Transformer Infinity. Both Flash and the Asus Sync software report an installation error and that the device storage is full. If I transfer the APK onto my tablet from Windows and then try to install the APK directly on the Transformer it tries to install and then reports the installation failed. This issue occurs from multiple computers. Reverting to AIR 3.5 causes the app to work again. My storage is not full; I have 10 gigabytes free. USB debugging and installation of non-market apps are enabled.

Does anyone know what might be the cause? The same app compiled with AIR 3.7 does work on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have similar issue, but with desktop AIR application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...do you mean you're trying to install a desktop app on a Transformer, or that Flash is saying your computer's storage is full?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no, i try to install air app on desktop that was build month ago, and was succefully installed previously

but now, said that there is a problem, and i need to send request to this app developer (me)

problem was with certification, it was expired, generate new one, compile app, and it installed

sry for bad english

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines