• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 31 and -platformsdk switch of iOS12 Beta - unable to compile

Engaged ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly many thanks for AIR 31 Beta. I am glad I am able to run on iOS12 Beta.

Problem Description:

When I use Xcode10 beta to compile with iOS 12 beta SDK I receive compile errors

Steps to Reproduce:

Compile basic Hello World AIR app for iOS 12 beta using Xcode 10 beta 5 and the switch:  -platformsdk /Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS.sdk

Actual Result:

ld: library not found for -lstdc++

ld: library not found for -lstdc++

Compilation failed while executing : ld64

If I copy + replace ld from

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin

to

/AIRSDK_31Beta/lib/aot/bin/ld64/ld64 I receive the following error:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libtapi.dylib

Referenced from: /Users/xxxxx/SDKs/AIRSDK_31B/lib/aot/bin/ld64/ld64

Reason: image not found

I have attempted to copy libtapi.dylib from xctoolchain to several folders under the AIRSDK but I still receive the image not found

Expected Result:

I can use  -platformsdk switch to compile using Xcode 12 beta

Any Workarounds:

None Known

I have added same bug the the issue tracker https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-4198714

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

I build an ipa using AIR SDK 32(Beta) . I have also added iPhone SDK 12.1 from path "Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS12.1.sdk ".

When i publish the app in new 2018 iPad Pro (11 inch) (actual device and not on simulator) my  application does not get loaded in fullscreen.

In iPad Pro (both 11 inches and new 12.9 inches), we see a rectangular black border around the app, all four sides do not stretch to the edges of the screen.

Is there a new default(launch) image for the new iPAD? Does AIR 32 have default image support for new ipad's?

How do i support fullscreen mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines