• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR Publish for iOS Error: Install application on the connected iOS device

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2014 Feb 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I've been having this issue sporadically for a pretty long time now, I'm talking months if not over a year. Currently I am using Adobe Flash Pro CS 6 on a PC with Windows 8, AIR 4.0.0.1390 SDK installed. Sometimes, when publishing the App and having "Install the application on the connected iOS device" checked I receive the following error message although the iPad is connected with 2.5 GB available:

"Error creating files.

Uninstallation Error: Failed to send request to device.

Device Error: please check if there is enough space on the device."

I have found absolutely no rhyme or reason for this to occur. Sometimes it will, sometimes it won't, but I just tried publishing with install about four times, having unplugged the iPad, removed the previous App manually, closed the previously installed App, closed and reopened Flash, and it still won't install. Usually I can get it to install after a couple tries, thus dampening my urge to post a thread but I've now been driven to write due to the number of errors.

Oddly a Google search for "Uninstallation Error: Failed to send request to device." yields no results, am I the only receiving this message?

I keep hoping that new releases of AIR will resolve this issue but alas, no such luck. Anyone have a fix for this or able to confirm similar frustrations? I am currently using a first generation iPad, but have also experienced similar issues with third generation iPad.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I got the error --  Installation Error: APIInternalError. on an iPad mini with iOS 11 beta 4, AIR SDK 26, Flash Pro CC 2015.

How can I fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resign the build using the iResign app.

What you may be missing is the

Entitlement if you are making an Adhoc build.

--

Regards,

Sumeet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot. Adobe must fix their tool. Both Mac and PC throw the same error with valid cert and provisioning file.  Valid because I managed to publish under animate CC toward an iPad pro (11 IOS) under a special dev. setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonder why this error is not attended by Adobe developers!? Why Animate CC is not patched yet with a fix!? Very amateurish.
So for now publishing toward IOS is _BROKEN_ under PC anc MAC.
Fix? use XCode and dump Animate CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem on an iPhone 5S iOS 10.3.3.

Why Adobe keeps on releasing buggy software like this? I am paying for this rubbish, but it's completely unusable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also start having this problem.

When i install my app (via animate cc) on a device with ios 10.3.3 or lower - all is good.

[using AIR 26.]

But, after I have upgraded my iPhone6 to ios11 - I keep getting installation Errors:

what to do ??? Anybody ?

I have to publish this version ASAP...

The certificate & mobile provision is set for 'development'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SEE HERE & VOTE for fixing this in the next AIR version

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-4198467

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is kind of ridiculous.

I'm continuously getting "Installation Error: APIInternalError" using AIR 26.0, in Mac.

I tried installing through Flash Builder (through USB), but no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Santanu,

Please make sure that you are not using Distribution certificates while packaging your application. Please use Enterprise/Development certificate. Let us know in case the issue persists.

Thanks,

Ankit | Team Adobe AIR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, it's working now. Embarrassed to say that the prov. file didn't have the iPad I tested

But Just to let you know I can now publish directly from the latest version of Adobe Animate to an iPad running the latest IOS 11, Using the latest Air 28.  (Itunes is version 12.6.0.100)

However the Icon for the app is not shown on the iPad but I've read that this doesn't work on IOS 11 when testing.

Hi

I also get this error from Adobe Animate (latest version 18.0.1Build 115). I publish to Air 28 (l28.0.0.125) (device testing) .

If I publish to IOS 10 (on another iPad) everything works fine.

I'm using a valid Developer certificate  and provision

With Air 28 should't this work??

Thanks, any help is appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried to install a sample app with Adobe Animate 18.0.1 using AIRSDK 28.0.0.125 on iOS 11 and it is working fine.

Tried on Window and Mac machine.

Could you please verify if the Developer certificate and provisioning profile are valid.

Thanks

Prakash | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I got it working already and changed my post. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines