Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR22 have a conflict with gameCenter.ane

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gcController.showLeaderboardView();

When I import "gameCenter.ane(Gaming SDK version 1.4)" and use "gcController.showLeaderboardView();", app will unexpectedli quit.

How to solve this problem?

Thank you

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same is happening to me with any iOS ane which deactivates the application, like AdColony when displaying a video ad or GoViral when calling the email composer.

Working perfectly on AIR 21. Something has changed...

Cheers

R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AIR 22 definitely messes with some ANE's. Distrqit's Dialog extension is another example. The app crashes as soon as an alert is being created. Works flawlessly with AIR 21 and below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2016 Apr 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens with any many iOS native dialog in my experience, including Milkman's GameCenter ANE. Stay away from AIR 22 on iOS until this is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2016 Apr 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting the issue.

I tried to create a simple project but its working fine for me. Could you please share your sample project so that it will be helpful for us to reproduce at our end ?

Regards,

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines