• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR28 submiting to mac appstore issue

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When submiting to mac appstore, there is an issue with code signing of one of framework components:

/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/A2712Enabler

If this A2712Enabler file is not entitlement signed, ApplicationLoader displays error that this file has invalid entitlements.

If this A2712Enabler file is entitlement signed, two thing occur:

1) When trying to run the application, user gets error "A2712Enabler stopped working", but the app starts properly regardless.

2) After successful upload to appstore you get the error in email stating "Invalid Signature - a sealed resource is missing or invalid"

This does not happen in air26 - as it has no A2712Enabler file.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Botanic​ Have you solved this issue? I just wanted to update our game in mac app store using AIR31 and have same problem:/

chris.campbell What is A2712Enabler anyway?

d.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I didn't succeed, I solved the problem by packing with AIR 26.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Botanic I was using this script before... which apparently does not work anymore:/

rm -f -R ./Build/MY.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/Flash\ Player.plugin

rm -f ./Build/MY.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/WebKit.dylib

rm -f -R ./Build/MY.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/WebKit

rm -f ./Build/MY.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/Adobe\ AIR.vch

rm -f ./Build/MY.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/ExtendedAppEntryTemplate64

cp ./Assets/Info.plist ./Build/MY.app/Contents/

cp ./Assets/MY.icns ./Build/MY.app/Contents/Resources/Icon.icns

cd ./Build

codesign -f -v -s "MY KEY" ./MY.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework --deep

codesign -f -v -s "MY KEY" --entitlements ../Assets/Entitlements.plist ./MY.app --deep

codesign --display --entitlements - MY.app

productbuild --component MY.app /Applications --sign "MY KEY" MY.pkg

chris.campbell​ are you still alive and working for Adobe? Any idea how to solve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines