• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alternative to Admob in AIR apps?

Participant ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have experience with anyone other than Admob?  I really want to drop Admob. I make pretty good money monthly via Admob but I'm tired of the bot driven checks on apps that return completely false results and then you have no one to talk to about the reason why their bot failed.

Am I completely missing something here?     

-----

Violation explanation

AdMob ads may not be placed on apps with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, apps with images or videos containing:

• Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

-----

These are the characters in question...  their outfits never change.

GirlFightCharacters.png

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've used Heyzap (now re-branded as Fyber) in our AIR apps, they have an ANE and support mediation so you can include other networks like AdMob and UnityAds and a handful of others as well using the same SDK:

Ane Setup and Requirements Docs • Fyber

It's pretty good for interstitials and rewarded videos, though the Fyber and UnityAd networks are heavy on advertising apps where you seem to earn per install rather than impression/click for those.  It supports banners now as well, but you'll probably want to add another ad network through their mediation to get a decent fill rate on that, I think AdMob and MoPub are the main options for banners.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enhance supports a wide range of networks and integration of these networks takes only minutes.

We support admob and air, so you can put admob in your project while trying out different networks all while working to create a successful waterfall so you don't lose income while you search different networks!

For more info, just follow the link : https://goo.gl/hngC4Q

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was testing the enhance services, but unfortunately it does not support older .p12 certificate files...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex.

Thanks for sending us an email.

We will look into this for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines