• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any chance the in-app purchase will be implemented?

Explorer ,
May 23, 2011 May 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have some info about this key feature and AIR?

Still can't see any changes in this area

Thanks.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2011 Jun 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In-app purchase is supported on the Blackberry Playbook: http://renaun.com/blog/2011/01/using-blackberry-paymentservice-with-ad obe-air-for-the-playbook/

In-app  purchase on iOS and ANdroid should be supported in a future release,  either directly or through the extension API we are working on. On  Android, you can create a hybrid AIR/Java app (see http://www.jamesward.com/2011/05/11/extending-air-for-android/?replyto com=163323), although that isn't officially supported. I haven't heard of someone doing anything similar on iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2011 Jun 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give a rough timeline for when a version with this feature will be released? This Fall, this year, ...? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2011 Jun 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wait and watch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2011 Jul 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also in great need for licensing and in-app purchase for Android and in later stages iOS and Blackberry. To use the solution James Ward provided I believe the overhead in development time (in my case!) would not motivate using AIR over native. In other words, I am curios to know the release date for Android Market in-app purchase integration support for AIR for Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2011 Jul 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To learn more about the new AIR 3 mobile and desktop features and develop apps with AIR 3, please apply for admission to our private prerelease program.

-Pahup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 30, 2011 Sep 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have written a native extension for In-App Purchases on iOS. You can give it a try http://code.google.com/p/in-app-purchase-air-ios/

Please submit the issue if you face any

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2011 Oct 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Saumitra!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines