• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App Store must be built with Xcode 5.1.1 or later !

Contributor ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upload a new binary to one of my apps to iTunes but I got the following error when I submit for review:

Apps and app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with Xcode 5.1.1 or later, and iOS 7 SDK.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Adobe was just released the official AIR 15.0.

I ventured to update my app to AIR 15.0. I Did a general test and uploaded the new binary and voilá. It worked (btw the new binary with AIR 15 is now a little smaller).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app was approved right now for sale and also with a new in-app purchase item !

Why was approved with AIR 15 and not AIR 14 with the same XCode 5.X I don't know (perhaps I fails with AIR 15 in Apple validation).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I try to compile my application with air15 (build 243) and air15 from Anton (build 249) with fdt (as3) but i've this error :

[java] Compilation failed while executing : compile-abc

With air13 no soucy.

Do you have an idea please ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use air 15 to package my app, and it crash in ios8, and what time adobe will update the sdk?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

air 15 don't crash on iOS8. It's yuor local issue. Do you use anes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app packaged with air 15 just got approved and is Ready for Sale on the App Store.

It was ten days waiting for review but it´s now Ready for Sale.

So, it means that air 15 has no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attention!

Latest 15.0.0.274 version from the LABS Adobe AIR 15 Beta | application development - Adobe Labs contain general iOS8, iOS8 SDK and XCODE 5.1.1 fixes. Please use it Also it allow to add iPhone 6 icons.

Thanks to Adobe FP/AIR team for gr8 job

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 15.0.0.274, and still get told that the app cannot be installed in either the 7.1 or 8.0 simulators. Was that something that is supposed to be fixed in this build?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using the version of 09 october 2014 : AIR 15.0.0.258 and apple accepted my project today !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines