• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons not working in AIR apps running on Chromebooks

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When running an app developed using Adobe AIR for Android on a Chromebook, buttons randomly don't work. Sometimes when the app starts the buttons work but sometimes they don't. Sometimes the buttons work until app is minimized - when maximized again, buttons do not work. Full screen button on Chromebook may also cause the buttons to randomly stop/start working. I have tested various things: older and newest AIR SDK, different parameters in app regarding fullscreen, resize and maximisable, but results are either not successful or inconsistent. I have also tested AIR app published both using Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (FLEX/AIR SDK) and Adobe Animate IDE (AIR SDK) with same results. I'm now testing on a Acer model N16Q14 (R751T Series) but the random results are the same also on other Chrome OS devices. I am also testing on latest Chrome OS version. Please note that the issue only occurs on Chromebooks - not on Android phones/tablets (or same app published to iOS).

Has anyone experienced the same issue?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here on a HP Chromebook 11 G5 on Chrome OS 70.0.3538.22 dev channel with a simple app that only has one button compiled against AIR 31

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've submitted bug reports to Chrome and Adobe, if you experience the same problems please vote up the issue:

891290 - Buttons intermittently unresponsive in Android app built by Adobe AIR - chromium - Monorail

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-4198741

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines