Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distriqt native extension (ANE) 64 bits roadmap available

Advocate ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Distriqt has shared a roadmap / status page for the progress of updating all their native extensions (ANEs) to 64 bits and I thought it might be interesting for some people here on the board that need to know when specific extensions are ready:

ANE Android 64 bit · GitHub

Shoutout to the Distriqt team for the ongoing support!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

If anyone wants to help test beta versions of the builds, please post in the issues linked from that page and we'll make them available as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone wants to help test beta versions of the builds, please post in the issues linked from that page and we'll make them available as soon as possible.

air native extensions // https://airnativeextensions.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have released a few betas and will be posting more next week. Please let us know any feedback you may have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

I need it please

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

he can you beta admob ads  ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, We are making beta's of all the ANEs available as soon as we have done our initial testing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

I have a question:

If I want to use the new com.distriqt.Adverts.v6.0.001 ANE do I have to update the other ANEs to make things work?

- ANE-Core-master

- com.distriqt.playservices.Ads.ane

- com.distriqt.playservices.Base.ane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, You'll need to get the 64bit versions of all the ANEs in order to package a 64bit version of your application.

We will be pushing all the beta versions live over the next week so they will be in the main repositories soon.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

two months ago there were two “playservices" ANEs:

- com.distriqt.playservices.Ads.ane

- com.distriqt.playservices.Base.ane

And now I just can see one:

- ANE-GooglePlayServices-master

Does this one replace the former two ones? And if so, can you give me the link for instructions on implementation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the name of the repository containing all the ANEs. You should still find the same ANEs contained in the zip / repository.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

I am updating an Android apk using the new AIR 33 by HARMAN with your updated Admob Adverts ANE (for the android 64-bit requirement), following your instructions on:

https://distriqt.github.io/ANE-Adverts/i.Add%20the%20Extension

I have tried with a 1024 and a 2048 certificate but in both cases I get this message:

“Warning: Using default implementation for native extension ‘com.distriqt.playservices.Ads‘

“Warning: Using default implementation for native extension ‘com.distriqt.playservices.Base‘

Am I missing something? Can you confirm the links for each one of the updated ANEs required to use your new Admob Adverts ANE?

Best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At a guess you aren't using the 64bit versions of the Google Play Services ANEs? Make sure you grab the updates to all the dependency ANEs as well .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waiting that all my ane are ready (8 from distriqt) to check it out.

Just a question to Michael, is it trivial to rebuild the ane with air 33 or do you face some issues?

I'm asking because I will have to rebuild some ane on my side.

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most are relatively easy, as long as it's only Java code. If you have any native code (c/c++) it can be more difficult especially if you haven't converted 32bit code to 64bit before. 

Basic process is:

- Add a new platform to extension.xml

- Ensure the appropriate libs are getting assembled (with pure java ANEs you can use the same jar as the 32bit version)

- Add a new target to the package process

Most of the work is just testing AIR 33 rather than the ANEs at the moment.

Happy to help or give any pointers if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Micheal

Will ask if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael, is there a way I can get in touch with you through email? I just inherited a project and I have been trying to rebuild android for 64bit and it is been super difficult for me. Please let me know, I could really use some help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you create a new post and outline your problems we can try to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines