• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when publishing from Animate

Contributor ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to publish the .ipa file for TestFlight from Animate CC, and as far as I can tell I have anything together now.  But I'm getting this long error when trying to publish the file:

"Invalid input.

/var/folders/17/hz579b0x1811rtwpl3qdpbsw0000gn/T/cmd10927820657614645806.tmp: line 2:  2046 Illegal instruction: 4  "/Volumes/AIR SDK/lib/aot/bin/compile-abc/compile-abc-64" "-mtriple=arm64-apple-ios" "-filetype=obj" "-sdk" "/Volumes/AIR SDK/lib/aot/lib/avmglue.abc" "-fields" "/Volumes/AIR SDK/lib/aot/lib/air-fields.arm64-air.txt" "-O3" "-abc-file-list=/Users/jessehodgins/Desktop/Glitter Cure/AOTBuildOutput8730372995227695768.tmp/ABCFilesList.txt"

"

I don't know if it helps, but I did everything on a PC, until today, when I moved to a Mac because I thought it'd be easier (it hasn't been).

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you copy the AIR SDK from Windows to Mac ?

The AIR SDK for Mac is different so you would need to download the Mac version from the Adobe website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good thinking, but alas no... I definitely forgot about the SDK so I downloaded it from scratch from the website, getting the Mac one.  Adding it to Animate was a bit confusing because the folders and files had different names than the tutorial I was following.  It seemed to add without issue though and detected the right version #.   But it's not unthinkable that I messed something up at that step.  Does something in the error suggest that you think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I don't know for sure if this was the issue, but I went back and published on the PC and it seemed to compile the IPA without issue.. so I guess it likely is something to do with how I installed the AIR SDK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried again on the Mac.  I re-downloaded the latest Adobe SDK.  I double checked that I was downloading the Mac one.  This time I managed to drag the thing into the same Adobe folder as the older version, and uncompressed it or something.. It was initially showing up as a disc? (I don't get Macs).  Then I re-added it in Animate.  Seemed to add without issue.  Re-selected Air 31 for iOS as the export.  Tried publishing but got the same error

But again, I'm not getting this error on the PC, so it could very well be linked to the Mac-specific SDK.  No idea.  It's really too bad because having to troubleshoot thumbnails back and forth on two computers all weekend has been horrible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines