• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has anyone used Lancelot's free AdMob ANE?

Contributor ,
Dec 27, 2012 Dec 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We are trying to incorporate AdMob into an AIR for Android app developed in Flash Pro CS6. We'd rather avoid paying for the Milkman ANE if possible, so we tested out the Lancelot Mobile ANE from http://lancelotmobile.com/blog/admob-ane/  . The instructions are for Flex, but since we aren't using a Flex app we were trying to implement it in Flash Pro - however, CS6 won't publish the document, instead reporting the ANE file isn't valid. Any thoughts? There are enough people reporting it working in the comments there that it's hard to believe the ANE is fundementally broken, but I'm at a loss as to what to try next.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would strongly recommend the Milkman Extension, these guys are pro, I have been using the AdMob extension since this past summer and now the new AdMob extension that supports both Android and Apple with one extension and nearly identical code, if your time is valuable to you then invest the money, if your app is any good you will make back your investment and then a lot more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 16, 2013 Jan 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also try Place Play which has an extension by Milkman as well and it is free.  I am getting better $ from PlacePlay than Admob and it does in-app advertising so you never leave the app. Better support and better eCPM's.

www.placeplay.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 16, 2013 Jan 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too run placePlay in my app and they are good guys with quick response times and great eCPMs. I would also recommend them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines