• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to package an Android App Bundle with apk made with Adobe Animate?

Participant ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize Adobe Air is now supported by Harman now, but I thought I might have some luck here.

I want to package an Android App Bundle with a 32 and 64 bit version I made with Adobe Animate

What would be the steps to do this?

Create apk files with Animate?

use adt to package files?

If so could someone provide an example of which files (the release notes from Harman do not specify).

adt -package -target aab -storetype pkcs12 -keystore myCertificate.p12 myAPK.apk myAPK64.apk AppIconsForPublish

Do I need to specify the apk files or the app.xml files or the .swf files?

Also I uploaded a package to the Play Store to get the message:

Your APK or Android App Bundle needs to have the package name (prefix air.<Name>)

Is there a solution to this or should I wait for Harman to progress on their development of the adt tool?

TOPICS
How to , Packaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can always submit a 32 and 64 bit separately as long as they have different version numbers.

Make sure the 64 bit apk has the higher version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd recommend sticking with two separate APKs for now, Harman considers their packaging for the bundle to still be in an experimental state, and it currently has issues if your app uses certain ANEs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines