Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Input Fields on iOS?

May 31, 2011 May 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a name and email field - when clicked in they pop up the keyboard on iPad. Great. Except that the text size in the field, while typing on the keyboard, is like 60pt and doesn't fit properly. Soon as Enter is clicked and the text accepted, the font size changes to what it's supposed to be and the text looks proper again.

What's the fix for this? Do I need to make my own keyboard or is there some way to keep the proper font and size while typing on the ipad keyboard?

Thanks

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw that and fixed it by using _sans and by embedding the font. It may be that just embedding the font will be enough to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The font is embedded already. I'll try using _sans and see if that cures it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/as3/iphone/WS789ea67d3e73a8b2-5b45bb17124b3295cc8-7ffd.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2011 Jun 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oddly enough, I couldn't get any embedded font to work properly. Soon as I used _sans and set it to not be embedded it worked properly. Harder for testing as when it's not embedded it doesn't show when not on iPad... but at least it fits in the field now.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines