Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS Upload with Air 32.0.0.103 / iOS 12.1: Invalid Architecture

Advocate ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I tried the latest Air SDK for Windows Beta 32.0.0.103 and uploaded our ipa build with Application Loader. Application loader accepted the build without warnings, however I received an error email containing this description:

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "XXX". Please correct the following issues, then upload again. 

Invalid architectures - This app has invalid architecture, and may have been built with invalid build settings or incompatible tools. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

We are currently using a minimum iOS version of 8.0 in our application.xml. Did the minimum iOS version increase with the latest Air 32.0.0.103? I just left the office so please let me know in case anyone has seen the same error and been able to solve it. Otherwise I will update this thread tomorrow with my findings.

Kind regards

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

I read in another topic that if any ANE has a value of "-ios_version_min" lower than 8.0 in their platform.xml / platformoptions.xml file, you'll get that Invalid Architecture email from Apple since the newer 12.1 SDK or Xcode doesn't support a version that low.  I just downloaded the Adjust ANE and I see that it does in fact have -ios_version_min set to 6.0 in platformoptions.xml (none of the Distriqt or Milkman plugins that we use do), so that's likely the problem with their ANE.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please let us know if some of our ANEs have not been updated. As far as we are aware all our ANEs have been updated to set the minimum iOS version to 8.

air native extensions // https://airnativeextensions.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@el111 & @n.khvorov

Thank you so much for yor help!

I'll try the steps that you guys suggested and report back if this worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

how can I modify my xml file

<iPhone>

<InfoAdditions><![CDATA[

<key>UIDeviceFamily</key>

<array>

<string>1</string>

<string>2</string>

</array>

<key>NSAppTransportSecurity</key>

<dict>

<key>NSAllowsArbitraryLoads</key>

<true/>

</dict> ]]></InfoAdditions>

<requestedDisplayResolution>high</requestedDisplayResolution> <

/iPhone>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

Can anyone help with changing the minimum ios version to 9 in platform.xml from ANE's on a Mac?

I can change .ane to .zip, then get to the platform.xml file, change the minimum ios version, but when I try to archive everything and change .zip to .ane again ,it won't be recognized as an ANE by Adobe Animate (flash).

Any tips to edit .ane contents on a Mac ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macOS comes with a zip command you can call from Terminal to update zip files

1) In the same folder as the .ane file create folder and files in this structure.

META-INF\ANE\iPhone-ARM\platform.xml

META-INF\ANE\iPhone-86\platform.xml (if the ane has this)

2) In the Terminal cd into the folder with the .ane

3) In Terminal update the ane file:

zip myANE.ane META-INF\ANE\iPhone-ARM\platform.xml

zip myANE.ane META-INF\ANE\iPhone-86\platform.xml

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines