Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is there any EPUB library ?

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to show EPUB books in my mobile application

is there any library to solve this problem?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, seems like you might need an SDK to create your own reader, I don't think there's another way out. While there're some open-source libraries usually they lack of support and further development. So, if you're targeted to create a standalone app for iOS, Android or Xamarine you could try e. g. https://epubear.scand.com/ . It goes with a 1-year license, 1 application and they even provide cloud hosting for all the books you collect with complete DRM. And the team is easy to get in touch with. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8 people found this helpful in 2 days, and they all feature the same generic random number at the end of their username? Whats going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's obviously spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well, i don't find that answer useful but i don't think it's spam - afak here we are given account numbers and it can't be changed in profile...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines