Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local JSON files on Android

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2013 Sep 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a project which includes displaying a local website within the StageWebView. Everything is fine on Desktop and iOS but on Android I am stuck on loading the local JSON-files with the Javascript part. After some searching, I found out that the system browser won´t allow AJAX-calls to local files, UNLESS it is started with "--allow-file-access-from-files". Now the question is, if and how I can this start parameter for my StageWebView. My other option would be building the Android-Version as Native App, but I would like to save the time.

And before anyone suggest it: I also tried simply loading the files in AIR and pass them vie StageWebViewBridge into the website. The problem is, that on the one hand the perfomance of the website reduces drastically when using StageWebViewBridge and on the other hand, that the App crashes instanstly on iOS once the page starts loading.

I will be thankful for any help

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines