Exit

Missing Push Notification Entitlement i AIR Development

Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AIR Development

Hi,

I am working in Flash Professional and AIR 18 but since yesterday I got "Missing Push Notification Entitlement" message in my mail when I upload my app. I thought it was only a message to ignore because the upload worked fine and It's possilbe to make prerelases. When try to download my app in Testflight It doesn´t work it just continuing loadin and loading and never stop. Anyone familiar with this problem? The message in my mail describe the possilitiy to remove the API:

Here is the message:

Missing Push Notification Entitlement

Your app appears to include API used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement. See "Provisioning and Development" in the Local and Push Notification Programming Guide for more information. If your app does not use the Apple Push Notification service, no action is required. You may remove the API from future submissions to stop this warning. If you use a third-party framework, you may need to contact the developer for information on removing the API.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also got this warning in a build I submitted to the app store last night. Since we don't use push notifications in the app, I ignored it.

I'm hoping things will be alright, the adhoc build worked fine (we don't use Apple's new testflight beta testing capabilities), but we'll see what happens though once the app enters review....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2016 Jun 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

kawikaheftel - was your app approved?

I'm seeing the same issue come up with my ios app update and I am not using push notification. This seems to be an enduring issue as it has been in the forums as an unresolved error since 2013 - "Missing Push Notification Entitlement" when submitting Air app to IOS AppStore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines