• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ns:MobileGrid on Desktop?

Engaged ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mobile app that I am attempting to move to a desktop app. It uses a grid that was made for mobile called the ns:MobileGrid

Although the spark grid is much more powerful, I do not need the power and would like to simply use the mobile grid if at all possible. All of the code is already written but I am getting an error in IntelliJ that simply states:

"Could not resolve <ns:MobileGrid> to a component implementation"

I have been using Flash Builder most of my life, and things just "worked". I feel like IntelliJ might be missing a swc or library that is needed for this component, but I don't know how to find it.

Any thoughts on how I could get this working on a desktop?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Think I found it. I included the experimental_mobile.swc found buried in the sdk folder. I included it as a dependency and the error disappeared. I'll report back if I find that I can't actually use the component on the desktop.

[SDK]/frameworks/experimental_mobile.swc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, the correct path is:

[SDK]/frameworks/libs/experimental_mobile.swc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines