Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Packager for iPhone Labs Forum - moved but old links don't work :(

May 03, 2011 May 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Packager for iPhone is an obsulete product now and everybody "should" use AIR 2.6, the Packager for iPhone forum disappered today and all links bring to the page saying: "It appears you're not allowed to view what you requested. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake."

Come on guys, the old links to the specific forum threads should still work, I bookmarked so many links ralated to many problems "to read later" and now they are gone... Would be nice if there was some redirect to the same threads on the new forum if they were moved (I hope they aren't removed). So far we can only used "cached" in Google version...

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its anoying how androind is written in the link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll see what I can do about getting this forum put back online in a read only mode.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a nice list over on the right, of the top contributors. I think I happened to be in first place! Do we start our contributing count from zero again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 05, 2011 May 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colin you should be paid for all your time spent on forums here. I hope that perspective of starting again from 0 won't stop you from further helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2011 May 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll somehow cope!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2011 May 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be much appreciated. The Packager for iPhone Labs Forum contains a lot of still valuable information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 10, 2011 May 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, great, thanks Adobe... you've just lost years worth of community comments and resource there!

Who thought that removing that forum could ever be a good idea?!

It could have stayed as a static 'read only' forum with this being the new place to add comments and threads.

Shocking really...

Please Adobe re-instate it. You're normally amazing but this truly sucks and is very surprising.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2011 May 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delayed response.  This forum should be available again for viewing (as of a week or two ago.)

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines