• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Post an AIR Application to the Mac App Store SandBox error

Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shut.jpg

ERROR ITMS-90296: "App sandbox not enabled. The following executables must include the "com.apple.se...

Hi,Please help me I'm getting problem to Post an AIR Application on the Mac App Store SandBox error. Refer me some useful links or solutions. appreciate

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what codesigning steps you are currently using, but one useful discussion with links is at:

Re: Tutorial on publishing Flex/Air app for Mac App Store or just using Developer ID for general dis...

In particular related to the sandboxing error above, you would want to make sure the lines

<key>com.apple.security.app-sandbox</key>

<true/>

are part of the Entitlements.plist you will be using

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try to same way but no success : http://prntscr.com/fhyhyr

and also i do not know creating file path for Entitlements.plist i mean in which folder and command like.

codesign --deep --force --verbose --sign "Pumpkin.entitlements" Pumpkin.app

codesign -f -s "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: Carving Technologies LLC (4397PR2B6Q)" --entitlements "Pumpkin.entitlements" "Pumpkin.app"

codesign -f -s "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: Carving Technologies LLC (4397PR2B6Q)" --entitlements "entitlement.plist" "Pumpkin.app"

error : Pumpkin.entitlements: no identity found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually i want fix 2 things...

1 - com.apple.security.app-sandbox issue

2 - codesigning working command and steps

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would manually make your own entitlements plist file and given your codesign line above, I assume you are doing this in the Terminal and your 'pwd' directory is where your Pumpkin.app/ folder is?

so if you are using --entitlements "Pumpkin.entitlements" you just need to place that file in the same folder (but you can also do things like --entitlements ../../PumpkinEntitlements.plist and reference a relative location as well.

I recommend using the .plist extension, --entitlements PumpkinEntitlements.plist since this is the type of file you are making.

Use a text editor and make a PumpkinEntitlements.plist file that contains (as an example, you might not need all these settings but consult Apple's documentation on what entitlement permissions you might need based on the things your app is doing):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>com.apple.security.app-sandbox</key>

<true/>

<key>com.apple.security.files.user-selected.read-write</key>

<true/>

<key>com.apple.security.network.client</key>

<true/>

</dict>

</plist>

(com.apple.security.network.client if you use the internet)

(com.apple.security.files.user-selected.read-write if you use Open/Save panels)

etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is the following codesign command is correct according the the my file, folder?

http://prntscr.com/fhysx8  : --entitlements: no identity found

codesign -f -v -s --entitlements PumpkinEntitlements.plist  /Users/saifrehmn/Desktop/Projects/Me on a Pumpkin/DMGInstaller

/Pumpkin.app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I really cant tell from what you are showing. this is really just a file path issue...

If you can't figure out your relative paths just play it safe and use absolute paths for your .plist and your .app ...

ie

codesign -f -s "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: Carving Technologies LLC (4397PR2B6Q)" --entitlements "/Users/saifrehmn/.....somewhere..../PumpkinEntitlements.plist" "/Users/saifrehmn/.....somewhere/..../Pumpkin.app"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, my following command path is correct now.

codesign -f -s "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: Carving Technologies LLC (4397PR2B6Q)" --entitlements "/Users/saifrehmn/Desktop/Projects/Pumpkin/DMGInstaller/PumpkinEntitlements.plist" "/Users/saifrehmn/Desktop/Projects/Pumpkin/DMGInstaller/Pumpkin.app"

after run above command, following message print on the screen, my question is the codesign done with successfully?

3rd Party Mac Developer Application: Carving Technologies LLC (4397PR2B6Q): ambiguous (matches "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: Carving Technologies LLC (4397PR2B6Q)" in /Library/Keychains/System.keychain and "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: Carving Technologies LLC (4397PR2B6Q)" in /Users/saifrehmn/Library/Keychains/login.keychain-db)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines