• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish fails with Adobe NetworkInfo extension (iOS)

Contributor ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are trying to add NetworkInfo support to our iOS app to display a warning if the user is on mobile instead of WiFi. I've tried adding the Adobe NetworkInfo Native Extension (from the "binary" zip at http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/native-extensions-for-air/extensions/networkinfo.html) but I'm getting this bizarre error:

"Id: warning: PIE disabled. Absolute addressing (perhaps -mdynamic-no-pic) not allowed in code signed PIE but used in _llvm_unwind from AOTBuildOutput-0.o. To fix this warning, don't comile with -mdynamic-no-pic or link with -WI, -no_pie"

We're using Flash Pro CS6 and the problem occurs with both AIR 3.5 and AIR 3.7. Does this mean the ANE was built wrong? Any solutions?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you include the aircore swf with your project?

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/html/dev/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118a9b8f6c0-7ffe.html

"The aircore.swf file is included in the libs\air directory of the AIR SDK."

I'm using this ANE with FP CS6 on iOS 5 and 6 (AIR 3.4 - 3.8) with success.

You have to disable code and remove the ANE when testing off-device (won't run in Simulator), so maybe you forgot to re-import and re-enable some code somewhere if you're packaging for installation on an actual device.

That's all I got...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines