Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"This bundle is invalid" no upload to iTunes allowed with Air SDK 4.0

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2014 Feb 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

it is not possible to deliver to the iTunes anymore.

I just updated my Sudoku game including Russian and Chinese language support and compiled it using the most recent Adobe Air SDK 4.0

When uploading to iTunes with the application loader it says:

"This bundle is invalid. Apple is not currently accepting application built with this version of the SDK".

Testing locally on the devices works nonetheless.

What can I do now?

Best,

Henning

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2014 May 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven’t upload AIR 13 or 14 apps, but I have uploaded AIR 4 apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Flash CC with Air SDK 14. Every time i upload ipa via application loader i get error ITMS: 9000 The Binary you uploaded was invalid.

As per my knowledge i followed all steps to include 3 new icons, splash screens. App is for iPad.

Strange part of it is, on 2/8/14 when i uploaded first time, it was uploaded then, apple send us an email reg. Recommaded ICONS (Because at that time i did not included icons)

Later, i modified recommendation and tried to upload, every time i get error. To my surprise, now if i try to upload the old binary which was uploaded i get same error. I am helpless, please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was recently running into the same issue, and what worked for me was re-doing the entire certificate and provisioning profile process. It's a huge pain but it solved it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonatha,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately that did not worked for me

I did not only created new certificate, i also used another developer profile to create a new certificate, provision, new app (at iTunes connect) and to try, a simple hello world application.

But no success. Not sure what wrong i am doing.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2014 Aug 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jonathan,

I did updated my app loader and it did worked, it was an issue with the application loader version, i upgrade to 2.9.1

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines