Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retrive image path of image after cameraRoll addBitmapData

May 17, 2011 May 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to retrieve the image url of image which added to the CameraRoll via  addBitmapData ?

Thanks,

Nimrod Sion

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should use Air 2.6 (come with Flash CS5.5).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't have anything to do with retrieving the imagepath after adding to the camera roll sirdragoon....

The only thing I can think of for this is that 1) you cant trace back the path to the camera roll for iOS because of how closed their system is and 2)the android path would always be the same once you find out the initial path.  I do not think actaully adding the image to the camera roll will return the path unfortunately.  You will have to open up the browseforimage method and trace out the images path from the return mediapromise (For Android).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oups, wrong page... sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get anywhere with this? Facing the same problem myself at the moment.   

air native extensions // https://airnativeextensions.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2013 Apr 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have started creating an ANE for better working with images in Camera Roll. It's still in work, but it works:

https://github.com/rivella50/ANE-CameraRoll

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines