Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Softkeyboard bug with rendmode GPU in Android with AIR 4.0

Engaged ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since AIR 4.0 beta, I have a problem with my app in GPU mode: when I invoke the SoftKeyboard, and despite the fact the keyboard doesn't overlap my textfield, the screen is panning anyway. When I close the keyboard, the display doesn't refresh itself (however when I tap some screen areas, the screen begins to reveal the tapped portion).

In AIR 3.9, it works fine. In CPU mode, whatever the AIR version I use, it works fine too.

I tried to set <softKeyboardBehavior>none</softKeyboardBehavior> (because I don't want any panning, like it was the case in AIR 3.8), but no effect.

This bug occurs all the time on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 under Android 4.0.1.

Is there a workaround for this, please?

Thank you!

Frédéric

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Could you please open a new bug report on this over at bugbase.adobe.com? Please include sample code to help us reproduce the problem. Once the bug has been added would you mind posting back with the URL so that others affected can add their votes and comments? Also, please let us know if you are able to reproduce it on some other devices.

Regards,

Nimit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

It seems to be fixed in the latest 4.0 beta version. Thank you!

Frédéric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines