Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Device:Iphone 6 e Iphone 6 plus

My application xml:

<fullScreen>true</fullScreen>

<aspectRatio>landscape</aspectRatio>

<renderMode>cpu</renderMode>

<autoOrients>false</autoOrients></initialWindow

When I use "cameraRoll.browseForImage ();" and the user clicks on the "Cancel" the keyboard becomes vertical and status bar trasparent. Unable to use the app.

Adobe is not the same as a few years ago, instead of solving the problems they create.

With "Adobe AIR 15" works but I can not publish the app on Apple Store (OS64 bit).

HelpMeeeeeeeee

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2015 Feb 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not only the Camara roll but the Camara as well!

this is after taking a picture ( the app is landscape)

IMG_9446.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing that ever gets fixed is "security and stability issues".  Bugs on cameraroll are YEARS old and getting worse.  Not having access to camera features on mobile platforms is ridiculous.  I am getting a bit jaded on this topic, I feel like my creative cloud account is just being milked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the "On Changing the profile Camera Frame is not rendering. (Bug 3932196)" fix in yesterday's build help at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with 17.0.0.115 I can now add an image from the Camara roll, but when taking a picture, still messes up the stage!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mostly find for me, the Camara roll is still in portrait mode when its opened in landscape but when image is loaded it snaps the screen  back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is very sad indeed. After years of working with flash, I am one of the lasts to still stick to it and had very big hopes for AIR. I was even "you're all wrong, you'll see" type of guy.. But after so many bugs, Flash Builder not being updated with literally no answer, performance issues, roadmaps not updated, ANE nightmare (come on guys - stop relaying on the community to deliver ANE's, take a stand for the sake of your own platform), I'm thinking about leaving the boat too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I find it crazy with over a billion installs of Flash player and the billions of mobile devices that could have flash developed content that the pace is so slow.  There is (still) a real opportunity here, why would you not invest in it?  That is reach that many companies would drool over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2015 Feb 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already jumped ship 2 years ago! I did this without looking back and trying to cut my loses early.

But now, powerful and very capable phones are everywhere! Animation is big in apps now. Flash was lightyears ahead, and Adobe killed the technology. The should open source this thing so we can move forward!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, guys. Phonegap Build is moving faster than AIR. That space is making Adobe feel very relevant again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phonegap Build is nice but performances can in no shape or form be compared to Air. I wouldn't use AIR for 'forms' applications. I wouldn't use Phonegap to make games.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest version published Feb 25th, there is a fixed issue "Cameraroll API doesn't work with Android Photos applications".  Which bug is this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem has not been resolved.

17.0.0123 and 18.0.0.X still not fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines