Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video of our game, made with AIR 2.6, for iOS / Android / Blackberry

Explorer ,
May 02, 2011 May 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

We are about to publish our latest game, made with AIR 2.6, and coming soon on iPhone, iPad, Android & Blackberry. "Pecho'Lettres" (Letter Fishing) is a game for kids where they can play a little sailor! It's a "Work-In-Progress" now, but we work very hard to publish as soon as possible!

It's very smooth now with AIR 2.6, I can use physic and 3D with a constant 30/40fps.
I know that there is a lots of people who try and are frustrated, because they can't find a way to create on mobile with Flash.

So I will make a tutorial, on how create a game from scratch on multiple screen.

But until that: don't stop to learn and play!

Thanks!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "Blackberry", do you mean the PlayBook? If so, can you say how you managed to get AIR 2.6 to run on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin!

Yes, i'm talked about the Playbook! I don't know if there is another Blackberry device with Air?
I don't think so.. But yes, Playbook!

And right now, we can't use air 2.6 on Playbook (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Tablet-OS-SDK-for-Adobe-AIR/Read-This-Before-Upgrading-to-the...), maybe i shouldn't write in the title "air 2.6 with iOS / Android / Blackberry", sorry !

I created 4 folders :

- MyGame_iPhone
- MyGame_iPad
- MyGame_Android
- MyGame_Playbook

The iOS / Android versions is under AIR 2.6, but the Blackberry is under AIR 2.5.
And to be sur to keep a constant framerate without any lag, i try to detect in which device i am, and turn on / off some features for the Blackberry version. Like that, when an update / patch allow us to run AIR 2.6 with Playbook, i don't have to rewrite anything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 05, 2011 May 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A little update of our game "Fishing Letter" i would like to share!

There are 3 modes in this game:

• Fishing Mode - you catch fish with the alphabet to complete a word!
  • Race Mode - you are a little fish and try to avoid obstacles to have the best score!
  • Aquarioum Mode - just an aquarium, in "holographic 3D" where you can find your fish

So this video is from the Aquarioum Mode!

I can't really describe the "interactive holographic 3D stuff"...

It's not like something coming out of the screen of course, but more like you look into a box, you feel the depth!

So it's always in beta, and like I said, it will be available on iPhone, iPad, Android & Blackberry (Playbook !).

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines