Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When can we have Product Store ANE with 64 Bit Support

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2014 Dec 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are using Product Store ANE from Gaming SDK 1.4 . With the medatory  requirement of 64-bit support by Apple we are unable to submit our apps. Is it possible either to get the source code or a 64-bit ANE.

Thanks

Rahul

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2014 Dec 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, we're working on providing the new ANEs or the source code, thanks for writing to us.

-Pahup

Adobe AIR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As adobe already release 64 bit support in windows sdk , Any ETA on this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2015 Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Any word for new ANEs, release date or etc.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We have re-packaged all the Gaming SDK ANE’s with the universal 64 bit support now. You can download them from here.

Additionally, we will also share these ANE’s through an official channel sometime soon.

Regards

Abhinav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dhandh,

It's working. Thanks for fast staff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2015 Jan 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I tried the productStore.ane from link you mentioned but it fails to export a release build :

productStoreError.png

I checked the extracted ane itself and foundthat it is using air 3.1 namespace as shown :

<platform xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/air/extension/3.1">

<description >ProductStore</description>

<copyright>2012 Adobe Systems</copyright>

<linkerOptions>

<option>-framework storekit</option>

</linkerOptions>

</platform>

I am not sure if this is a problem but can you please confirm.

Thanks.

Shantanu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any issues. Do you use latest AIR? 16.0.0.272

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is 16.0.0.272, I have other ANEs which were packaged successfully for 64 bit, this is the only one which fails. Seems strange as it has worked for you guys. I should be missing something, will check it again tomorrow and let you know if I find anything.

Thanks for the response Anton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a hello-world application with only the productStore.ane and exported a release build, it failed again.

Then i unchecked the flag Hide-ANE-Library-Symbols and it was successful.

Successful package :

HelloWorld_productStore.png

Unfortunately i cannot use this option in the main app as a bunch of other ANEs will start failing.

Taking a very wild guess as this option was added from AIR 3.4 the current one targeting 3.1 might have something to do with it.

Anton Azarov did you try with the Hide-ANE-Library-Symbols checked ?

Abhinav Dhandh can you check if you guys can reproduce this and help me out.

Thanks

Shantanu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I compiled successful using Adobe Flash CC 2014 without any issues. Option Hide-ANE-Library-Symbols was disabled by default.I don't saw any ANE that require Hide-ANE-Library-Symbols

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have a few which need the Hide-ANE-Library-Symbols option otherwise they error out with a duplicate-symbol error.

Anton Azarov  If its not much trouble can you please check that option and see if you get the same error as me?

If you get the same error then it is a problem in the ANE and can be resolved by the Adobe team, otherwise something wrong on my side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2015 Aug 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU ADOBE! You have no idea how much this small ANE means to the Flash Community! Thank you!

Will this be updated in the Gaming SDK 1.4?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2015 Aug 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest ANEs with 64bit support were published @ Gaming SDK ANEs - Universal 64-bit support | Adobe Developer Connection . As of now, we do not have any plans to update them in Gaming SDK.

-Thanks

Pahup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 23, 2015 Aug 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Pahup, thanks for sharing. I understand that the Gaming SDK does not have any focus right now, but would it not be better to remove it from the list of official components then? It will only create frustration for newbies that start looking into Air development and it's already hard enough to get into it with Flex and Flash Builder outdated but prominently mentioned everywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines