Highlighted

1 errors and 1 warning when I try to load .ipa on app-store

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an application using Flash Professional cc (destination: air 14 for iOS), export .ipa file correctly, but when I try to load it with Application Loader found one error and a warning: 1) ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Segment Alignment . The app binary at 'Caseificio Nonno Benito.app/ Caseificio Nonno Benito' does not have proper alignment segment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. "

2) ITMS-9000 Warning: Missing 64-bit support. Starting february ....

How can I fix these problems, please and very urgent, Thanks

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 errors and 1 warning when I try to load .ipa on app-store

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an application using Flash Professional cc (destination: air 14 for iOS), export .ipa file correctly, but when I try to load it with Application Loader found one error and a warning: 1) ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Segment Alignment . The app binary at 'Caseificio Nonno Benito.app/ Caseificio Nonno Benito' does not have proper alignment segment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. "

2) ITMS-9000 Warning: Missing 64-bit support. Starting february ....

How can I fix these problems, please and very urgent, Thanks

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The invalid segment problem was fixed a while ago, use a later version of AIR.

The current version of AIR 16 has some issues with the launch sequence, so don't worry about the 64 bit message for now. Once the app is in the store you'll have until June to do a 64 bit update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, but I installed a trial version of flash professional cc seven days ago, I can only select "air 13 for ...." or "" air for 14 ... ", where is the mistake?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can either add the release version of AIR, from here:

Download Adobe AIR SDK

or the latest beta, from here:

Download Adobe AIR 16 Beta - Adobe Labs

In either case, once you have expanded the files you then added them to Flash Pro by going to the menu item Help/Manage Adobe AIR SDK...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2015 0