• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

16.272 completely broken on iPad 3rd Gen

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2015 Jan 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A flashing white screen appears after starting the application. The startup image also goes nuts before. The application works perfectly fine and has been submitted successfully in AIR 15.356.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Jitender thakur

I figured it out! Here's a build of the problem. Try to test this on an iPad 3rd generation or any other ipad. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4725599/AIR16-Test.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're seeing this known issue: Bug#3915279 - landscape launch image twitches to portrait

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tomfletcher

Could you please confirm, if you are seeing Bug#3915279 - landscape launch image twitches to portrait.  or facing some other problem ?

Thanks,

Jitender

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jitender thakur

At launch, the launch images twists and rotates around about 4 times and whatever I'm outputting doesn't show up. It either is a flashing white screen or all black.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jitender thakur

I figured it out! Here's a build of the problem. Try to test this on an iPad 3rd generation or any other ipad. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4725599/AIR16-Test.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines