Highlighted

64 bit? Air 16.0.0.250 not working?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Developers, today I used Flash cs6 to create my IPA file for ItunesConnect.  I used AIR 16.0.0.250.

Upon uploading the file using application loader, I got a warning indicating my app was missing 64 bit support.  My understanding was that this version of AIR had the 64 bit support.  Is there something I need to do in the xml file to support this requirement of Apple.

Thank you,

Justin

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

64 bit? Air 16.0.0.250 not working?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Developers, today I used Flash cs6 to create my IPA file for ItunesConnect.  I used AIR 16.0.0.250.

Upon uploading the file using application loader, I got a warning indicating my app was missing 64 bit support.  My understanding was that this version of AIR had the 64 bit support.  Is there something I need to do in the xml file to support this requirement of Apple.

Thank you,

Justin

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 31, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your app include any ANEs?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Colin, thanks for your responses during the past few days.

There are no Ane. 

On a side note, the oreintation is portrait and it does not have any problems related to the splash screen That I described yesterday for my other app that is landscape.

Justin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2014 0