• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

64-bit iOS ANE Update

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While we work on getting our ANE's updated in the Gaming SDK, we wanted to make sure you had access to the iOS universal versions as soon as possible.  You can download these via the link below and I'll add them to a new blog post tomorrow for those that don't visit the forums.

64bit iOS Compatible ANE

This zip contains the following:

gameCenter.ane

productStore.ane

Social.ane

stageAd.ane

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2015 Jan 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea when or if the NetworkInfo native extension is getting updated for 64-bit support.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We would like to confirm that our team is working on the same. The updated NetworkInfo native extension should be available sometime soon.

Regards

Abhinav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is great news, cheers, thanks for the fast response.

Cheers

Glen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great news!

Is NetworkInfo.ane updated?

Where can I download it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We have now re-packaged all the 3 ANEs namely NetworkInfo, Vibration, Gyroscope with 64-bit universal support now. This in addition to the Gaming SDK ANEs which we had shared earlier.

The updated ANEs can be downloaded from the respective devnet articles mentioned below:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/native-extensions-for-air/extensions/networkinfo.html

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/native-extensions-for-air/extensions/vibration.html

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/native-extensions-for-air/extensions/gyroscope.html

Regards

Abhinav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anywhere I can find a plain and simple example of how to use the gyroscope ANE with pure AS, perhaps using Flash CC and explain the correct use of ANE and the .swc?

The example files in the linked download are for Flex and the devnet page shows only snippets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2015 Jan 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the following error while compiling , please help meErro2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2016 Aug 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ginven download link for NetworkInfo results in 404

Anyone knows where to get it now?

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are back online now. Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I build ios with gamecenter.ane:

Using AIR SDK 16 and -swf-version=27

Compilation failed while executing : ld64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same compilation failed error as noahzao, but with the StageAd.ane. These ANEs are not compiling and there is no error message output from the compiler. Any update on this guys? chris.campbell‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2015 Feb 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to get these ANEs to compile by removing the "-hideAneLibSymbols yes" compiler flag. cc: noahzao‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2015 Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using AIR 17 Beta (Feb 4, 2015)

I tried using stageAd.ane ( 64bit iOS Compatible ANE ).

When I tap the  banner displayed correctly, it changes to horizontal screen.

The vertical screen( 1536, 2048 ) is changed to a horizontal screen( 2048, 1536 ).

( stageWidth = 2048, stageHeight = 1536, fullScreenWidth= 1536, fullScreenHeight = 2048 )

That means wrong state.

In iPad (iOS8), coordinate system is broken always.

In iPhone5 (iOS8), no problem.

In iPhone6 Plus (iOS8), no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i donwloaded this anes zipped but still not working in adobe air 16 nor 17. When i try to build the ipa file i got "The content cannot be loaded because there was a problem loading an extension: Error: Duplicate platform iPhone-ARM found for extension com.adobe.ane.gameCenter".

I´m using, as before, gamecenter ane and productstore ane.

When i remove 1 of it i got the universal library error. How to solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

any plans to add Android-x86 support for vibration ANE and the likes?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2015 Feb 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this still not working for me in Adobe Flash CS6. Using adobe air 16 I can build the ipa file but when submit to app i got Error saying that i have no added Universal Library as required. Using adobe air 17 beta, I got build error saying that libXXX.a are required. How to solve this? I try to build using adobe flash cc but i got error usgin adobe air 16 or 17, the same error i got in adobe air 17 using Adobe Flash CS6.

Can someone helps me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems like the last update made to the GameCenter ANE is February 17, 2015.

Is this ANE still working?

Will it work with AIR SDK 23?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines