• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A problem with Adobe Air

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've dowloaded a game which required Adobe Air. I went to the official Adobe site do download it. Downloading went nice and well but when I clicked the game it said that it needed Adobe Air to work. So I clicked the same file to download Adobe Air and few seconds later it told me that it's already on my computer. I looked for it everywhere on my computer but I couldn't find it. I checked the game twice and it just showed the same message over and over again. I've downloaded this Adobe Air installation again and it keeps showing the same message. I've also searched for it in Creative Cloud but it doesn't do a thing, unfortunately. I don't really know where can I find the Adobe Air I've downloaded. I have all the time in the world so I don't urgently need an answer.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 25, 2016 Jun 25, 2016

right click your win start button>click control panel>programs>uninstall program and see if adobe air is installed.

Screenshot - 6_25_2016 , 6_05_56 AM.png

if it is, the problem is probably that game.  you could test that by trying some other game/app the needs adobe air.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2016 Jun 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2016 Jun 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10. Sorry for a late reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2016 Jun 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right click your win start button>click control panel>programs>uninstall program and see if adobe air is installed.

Screenshot - 6_25_2016 , 6_05_56 AM.png

if it is, the problem is probably that game.  you could test that by trying some other game/app the needs adobe air.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did ass you wrote me but the game wouldn't open. I think that the game has a proble. Thank you for helping and have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines