Highlighted

Adding password protection to Air App

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

This will be a stupid question to a lot of you, but bear with me.

I have created a small app in Adobe Flash Professional CC on the Mac with Action Script 3 and targeting Air 16 for iOS. The app runs fine on my device but I know the client will require it to only accessible by registered users. How will I add username and password fields and have it authenticate on every launch of the application?

Please help or give advice on how to go about this.

Thanks

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding password protection to Air App

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

This will be a stupid question to a lot of you, but bear with me.

I have created a small app in Adobe Flash Professional CC on the Mac with Action Script 3 and targeting Air 16 for iOS. The app runs fine on my device but I know the client will require it to only accessible by registered users. How will I add username and password fields and have it authenticate on every launch of the application?

Please help or give advice on how to go about this.

Thanks

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2015 0
kheftel LATEST
Engaged ,
Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you'll have to have a server setup and have the app communicate with the server to verify registered users. You'll need a login screen in the app as well.  Not that different from having a website with a login requirement, you can do network calls pretty easily in AS3.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2015 0