Highlighted

ADL window doesn't appear in the right ratio

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Simple question: I'm developping an app for mobiles, and when I work with AIR for Android and I launch the ADL, the window doesn't appear in the 1080x1920px size as expected.

Instead, it appears in a weird ratio..

Picture #1 (The SWF opens in the right specified size and ratio):  01 - Flash Player.jpg - Google Drive

Picture #2 (In Animate, the window opens in a weird aspect ratio): 02 - ADL (Android).jpg - Google Drive

What am I missing?

Thanks a lot!!

PS: The ADL window is not resizable.

BR

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADL window doesn't appear in the right ratio

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Simple question: I'm developping an app for mobiles, and when I work with AIR for Android and I launch the ADL, the window doesn't appear in the 1080x1920px size as expected.

Instead, it appears in a weird ratio..

Picture #1 (The SWF opens in the right specified size and ratio):  01 - Flash Player.jpg - Google Drive

Picture #2 (In Animate, the window opens in a weird aspect ratio): 02 - ADL (Android).jpg - Google Drive

What am I missing?

Thanks a lot!!

PS: The ADL window is not resizable.

BR

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2016 0

Have something to add?