• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AIR 26.0 update is refusing to downoad

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to download the latest Adobe AIR update (26.0.0.118) via File Hippo. When I click on the down arrow, it takes me to the Adobe website. Every time I dig up the AIR page and click on the download button, the website returns me to the home page instead of starting the download. I am running Windows 10 Home (64 bit) with all updates installed. Further, this download is an update to an earlier version of AIR already installed on my laptop. What is causing the download failure?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Hi,

Please disable ad-blockers/ any extensions like ghostery, and then download Adobe AIR installer. It will download without issue.

In case you need to download the installer, go to Adobe - Adobe AIR page directly and download.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the AIR Installation Issues forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please disable ad-blockers/ any extensions like ghostery, and then download Adobe AIR installer. It will download without issue.

In case you need to download the installer, go to Adobe - Adobe AIR page directly and download.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines