Highlighted

Adobe AIR already installed

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I play a file through Adobe AIR? I have the most updated version and every time I go to run after I download it, I get a pop up that says already installed? I am very confused.  I am trying to view these files that require Adobe AIR and yet I must be doing something wrong Please help!

Thanks

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe AIR already installed

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I play a file through Adobe AIR? I have the most updated version and every time I go to run after I download it, I get a pop up that says already installed? I am very confused.  I am trying to view these files that require Adobe AIR and yet I must be doing something wrong Please help!

Thanks

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which version of Adobe AIR is currently installed on your system?

Please got to get.adobe.com/air to download latest version of ADOBE AIR.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded it yesterday.  I have Windows 7, do I need to update to Windows 10?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2017 0